Please note before removing a vehicle:
- Removing a vehicle from a region doesn't delete the underlying vehicle, remove it from any other regions, or delete any documents for it
- The vehicle won't be removed from the region until you resubmit the enrolment and it is approved
- Vehicle will be automatically deleted when they are no longer attached to any regions, and the documents associated with that vehicle will also be removed.
To remove a vehicle:
- Open the side menu by clicking on the menu icon
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Edit driver profile"
- Select the region you want to remove a vehicle from. If the region status isn't pending, click "edit driver profile" at the bottom. To see information on how to unsubmit an enrollment click here.
- Select the vehicle you'd like to remove
- Click "remove vehicle from region"
- Repeat for each region you'd like to remove the vehicle from
- Submit each region for approval
- Our team will then review and approve your changes.