All vehicles you drive with using goto must be added through the enrollment center. This is required so we can ensure that your vehicles are licenced, insured and meet the minimum standards for your region.
- Open the side menu by clicking on the menu icon
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Edit driver profile"
- Select the region you want to add a vehicle in
- Click "Add another vehicle"
- Enter your vehicles registration plate number. If you've already added this vehicle to a different region it'll be added immediately. Otherwise, you'll need to provide vehicle info (make, model, colour etc)
- Provide documents required for your vehicle
- Submit for approval